Why is the air volume of the tunnel fan too large or too small?
1. The tunnel fan generally adopts contra-rotating axial flow fan and adopts double motor type, so that the fan pressure increases a lot than the single motor. After the fan starts, the stability of the local voltage is not satisfied with the speed of the motor, and the fan increases or decreases accordingly.
2. In the process of conveying tunnel fans, the resistance generated by the thickness of the air duct is not uniform, which has great obstacles to the air flow. The temperature and density of the gas are also factors causing the resistance of the wind in the process of advancing.
3. In the laying process of tunnels, irregular laying of air ducts, bending of air ducts and leakage are often the main factors to reduce air volume.
The above is the introduction of the tunnel fan. If the air volume of the tunnel fan is too large or too small after installation, the cause should be analyzed in time and the necessary adjustment should be made to the whole ventilation and dust removal system.
Maintenance measures for tunnel fans include:
1. Check the lubrication system.
A. Daily cleaning of oil filters.
B. Check whether the oil and water and other pollutants mix and deteriorate every day. If it deteriorates, replace the oil.
C. Check the oil storage tank daily to see if it is below the lower line, and fill it up if there is insufficient oil.
D. Check whether the drip nozzle is normal every day. If the drip nozzle is dirty, remove the adjusting screw to clean it.
2. Check the flexible state of the valve, if not, please clean and debug, to ensure reliable opening and closing.
3. Check the fan belt after a period of time, the triangle will stretch. At this point, the motor fixing bolt is loose, move the motor, tighten the triangle to an appropriate position, and then tighten the motor fixing bolt. Note that the motor pulley and the fan pulley are on the same plane. At the same time, check whether the fastening screws of the two pulleys are loose.
4. Check for oil spills, leaks and maintenance. If there is no repair, notify the manufacturer immediately.
5. Check the operation of the fan and motor regularly. If noise or temperature is abnormal, stop the maintenance.
6. Check the fan belt after a period of time, the triangle will stretch. At this point, the motor fixing bolt is loose, move the motor, tighten the triangle to an appropriate position, and then tighten the motor fixing bolt. Note that the motor pulley and the fan pulley are on the same plane. At the same time, check whether the fastening screws of the two pulleys are loose.
7. Check whether the air filter is dirty. If there is dirt, please remove the air filter, loosen the butterfly valve nut, remove the cover, clean the filter. When discharging filter, do not put dirt into fan.