Characteristics of axial fans
Axial flow fans are air flow in the same direction as the axis of the wind blade, such as electric fans, and air conditioning external fans are axial flow fans. Axial fan, also known as local fan, is a kind of fan commonly used in industrial and mining enterprises, an unlike the general fan, its motor and wind blade are in a cylinder, the shape is a cylinder, for local ventilation, easy installation, ventilation effect is obvious, safe, can be connected to the fan to send the wind to the designated area.
Maintenance method of axial fan:
1. During the operation of the fan "FRP Fan", it is found that the fan has abnormal sound, the motor is seriously heated, the shell is charged, the switch trips, it cannot be started, etc., and it should be stopped immediately for inspection.
2. In order to ensure safety, maintenance is not allowed in the operation of the fan, and after maintenance, it should be tested for about five minutes to confirm that there is no abnormal phenomenon and then start the operation.
3. The fan should be stored in a dry environment to avoid moisture on the motor. When the fan is stored in the open air, there should be defensive measures.
4. In the process of storage and handling, the fan should be prevented from bumping, so as to avoid damage to the fan.
5. the use of the environment should always be kept clean, the surface of the fan should be kept clean, there should be no debris in the inlet and outlet, regularly remove the fan and the dust in the pipeline and other debris.