The difference between axial fan and centrifugal fan
Fans are mainly used in metallurgy, petrochemical, electric power, urban rail transit, textile, shipbuilding and other fields of national economy and ventilation in various places. As the competition in the wind turbine manufacturing industry continues to intensify, mergers and acquisitions among large wind turbine manufacturing companies and capital operations are becoming more frequent, domestic excellent wind turbine manufacturing companies are paying more and more attention to the research of the industry market, especially the industrial development environment and product buyers study in depth.
General ventilation fans (generally small and medium-sized centrifugal and axial fans) are the most widely used. What are the differences between common centrifugal fans and axial fans?
1. The exhaust direction is different: the exhaust direction of the axial flow fan is straight along the direction of the axis, the air inlet and exhaust outlet of the fan are on a parallel line of the axis, and the exhaust direction of the centrifugal fan is perpendicular to the air inlet Directional, can achieve 360-degree designated direction exhaust.
2. The difference between air volume and air pressure: the air volume and pressure of the axial flow fan is relatively small, basically no air pressure, while the air volume and pressure of the centrifugal fan are relatively large. If there are many elbows in the pipeline, the air extraction distance and air supply distance are relatively long If the pipeline resistance is large, a centrifugal fan must be used.
3. The difficulty of installation is different: the installation of axial flow fans is relatively simple, usually directly installed on the wall or connected to the air duct. Centrifugal fans are more complicated to install.
4. The appearance and shape are different: the appearance of the axial flow fan is basically cylindrical, and the appearance of the centrifugal fan is snail-shaped.
5. The motor connection mode of the fan is different: the motor connection of the axial flow fan is generally inside the fan body, and the motor of the centrifugal fan is connected by the shaft, usually outside the fan exhaust tube.