Centrifugal fan shutdown and precautions.
1. Emergency shutdown: During the trial operation of the unit, if one of the following situations occurs, the unit should be shut down immediately. The emergency shutdown operation is to press the main motor stop button, and then perform the aftermath processing after the shutdown.
1. The centrifugal fan suddenly vibrates strongly and exceeds the tripping value.
2. There are scratching or abnormal friction sounds inside the machine body.
3. Smoke appears at any bearing or seal, or the temperature of a certain bearing rises sharply to the alarm value. d. When the oil pressure is lower than the alarm value and cannot return to normal.
4. The liquid level in the fuel tank is low and there is air suction.
5. The axis displacement value shows obvious continuous growth and reaches the alarm value.
2. Normal shutdown: For normal shutdown of the unit, follow the following procedures.
1. Gradually open the vent valve (or outlet bypass valve) and gradually close the exhaust valve.
2. Gradually close the air intake throttle to 20~25°.
3. Press the stop button and pay attention to whether there are any abnormalities during the shutdown process.
4. The oil supply can be stopped after the unit stops for 5 to 10 minutes, or when the bearing temperature drops below 45°C. For units with floating ring seals, the seal oil pump must continue to supply oil until the body temperature drops below 80°C.
After the unit stops, the rotor should be rotated 180° regularly within 2 to 4 hours.